You were never one to make the first move.
It was only during your most desperate moments that you were as selfless and attentive as you should've always been. As open and vulnerable as you never should have feared being.
But I never really had a problem with kissing you first.
Being the one to reach for your hand or initiate a hug.
Holding your gaze,
and your face in my hands,
trying to convey the true extent of my feelings,
trying to express just how deeply I felt for you through as many facets as I could.
Last first day of high school! It went pretty typically. Long, boring assembly, skewed schedule for the rest of the day. I was really happy to see Mallory and Sam and Anna. Oh, and I have great teachers this year. I'm in a bit of a rush to complete some character analyses so this will be a fairly short entry, but my schedule is basically worker class slacker class worker class slacker class and then three heavenly hours (not sarcasm) of Health Occupations with the angel that is Mrs. Allgood. Lives up to her name, that's for damn sure. So I'm extremely pumped for the year, and I will provide further details soon.
Hunter didn't weigh too heavily on my heart while I was preoccupied at school. He set back in as soon as I came home, though. This feels just like the end of junior year. Go to school, hunky dory. Come back home, blue again.
Bah. Waiting, waiting. Same ol', same ol'.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment