I want this to the point where I consider all aspects of it, and it's beginning to feel very delicate. In what ways are we compatible, in what ways could he or I possibly end up irking the other, in what ways will those shortcomings have to strike a balance...it doesn't weigh terribly heavily on my mind, but I do set aside some time every day to think about it.
I should probably stop having such high hopes. But it's...really great. I'm afraid I can't deny that I owe a fairly large percentage of the cause of my recent euphoria to it.
Not the largest percentage, though!
Ah, things are so good.
I hope they continue to go well. Even if they don't, I'll be glad just to have had this experience...and who's to say it couldn't possibly continue at a later point in time?
But...I definitely want them to go well for a very long while.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment