Saturday, July 19, 2008

yup yup, in the butt

that is where you should be fucked

You're at work right now. Hating your extremely easy job that I wouldn't have even half a problem with. I sure wish I could get paid for standing around and wiping tables.

I'm at home right now. Seething about how my boyfriend thinks he's putting up with a worthless piece of shit. I sure wish I could fall off a building because I'm sick of dealing with you but I don't want to bother with anyone else in the future so I'm stuck with you.

But at least you admit that you bitch a lot. You just haven't admit that you bitch about a lot of nothing. Surely you know that you're full of crap? The only thing that matters is us. The only thing that ever mattered was us. You always pull in a bunch of irrelevant shit and use it to make me look like a villain.

You want to know who the villain here is?

The guy who dumped me three times for no good reason at all. Yes, all three reasons were shit. None of that should have mattered. The guy who blames me for having a history of worrying too much, when I have more than enough reason to doubt him. The guy who is following his old pattern, who starts off incredibly perfect and then slowly but surely regresses back to the selfish, insecure wad he was before. The guy who takes a totally devoted girlfriend for granted and then thinks he was right in doing so. Because she was such a terrible girlfriend, and he just had to put up with sooo much terrible shit she did.

I don't think I need to tell you who the fucking villain here is.

What's your problem? I just spent two hours at Dairy Queen doing absolutely nothing when I could've been at Jonesboro doing something fun and fixing my relationship with my father. But did I jump at the chance to see you when he gave me the option to? Yes. I haven't seen you in over a month, after all. I would've taken anything at all. But what do I get in return?

"You've been doing shit and I don't trust you."

Oh really? Is that what you think? Well, fuck you, then.

I love you.

You are so blind.

No comments: