Hanna says (3:03 AM):
there is another thing you win at aside from constantly bringin' tha lulz
jared says (3:03 AM):
...wha?
Hanna says (3:03 AM):
jared says (2:26 AM):
i don't really win at anything
Hanna says (3:03 AM):
rong, lol
Hanna says (3:04 AM):
I think you make folks around you strive to be better people
Hanna says (3:04 AM):
that is a very big win
jared says (3:05 AM):
yes. i'm constantly putting off the vibe "don't do what i did."
Hanna says (3:05 AM):
lmao
Hanna says (3:06 AM):
that's not what I mean, that should be the vibe Jason puts off
Hanna says (3:06 AM):
"do not drink vodka and catch on fire"
jared says (3:06 AM):
lmao
Hanna says (3:07 AM):
I dunno, I think anybody with half a soul can tell that you're innately a good guy, and anybody with a whole soul will want to try and emulate that
Hanna says (3:08 AM):
or at least appreciate it
jared says (3:08 AM):
well..that makes me feel better, lol
Hanna says (3:09 AM):
I'm glad
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment