Sunday, July 20, 2008

mosquitos in the couch

I swear I was there for not much more than twenty minutes eating lunch and watching Scrubs and I got at least four new welts.

Wait, here's another on my thigh. Make that five. Evil little bastards.

I'm pretty sure I'm awesome right now. Scrubs always puts me in a good mood, especially the earlier episodes. Of course, I haven't seen a poorly written one yet; they're all delightfully human and hilarious and it is absolutely imperative that I acquire all the season DVDs when it ends or I might kill myself.

And a consistent stream of texts from various folk makes me happy, too. I feel enjoyed. Of course, seeing as I'm only charming and funny via writing I do make an excellent text buddy. A poor conversationalist when you can hear my voice, but I can really ping your pong when you read me.

...what?

No comments: