That "competition" you referred to never existed, but people who wanted to be with me did.
I just didn't tell you because you wouldn't understand. Besides, I could just never consider them competition.
I love you too much.
Scoff all you want.
It sucks, because out of every guy I know, you're the only one who can't appreciate me and how much I have to offer. And no, they don't just want to have sex with me. If the guy is smart enough to appreciate me, then he's not shallow enough just to want sex. And really, I'm no idiot. I would be able to tell if someone only wanted to get@that and blow.
Stop fighting via status and I'll stop bitching via blog.
Besides, you're the one who immediately ran back to...well. Need I say it?
Whatever, saw it coming. Miss you~
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment