My brain feels like it's seeped in a dumb static of happiness. I seemed to have more to say back when all I felt was pain. But I guess now this blog can stop being a bunch of whining and become a proper record of my day-to-day activities and the occasional musing.
Today I designed a new system for my shower apparatuses(apparati?). It feels nice to be tidy. I'm not working very quickly though, and the superficial view of my room is still a wreck. Inward developments are being made at the present time, i.e. categorized drawers and a yarn system. Tomorrow I'm going to clean the sink, then I'm going to take on my room in sections. First is all the junk all over the floor, then my dresser. I think I'll probably reorganize that, too. It's getting way too cluttered; I've realized that I prefer things to be rather bare. My shower looks naked now that I've stripped it of unnecessary items, and I like it that way. I'll clean off my desk the next day, maybe remove some adornments from my bookshelves for the sake of my new fondness for minimalism, and probably get at the kitchen the day after that just because it looks so bad.
I also got some tampons today. I've never used them because I'm still a virgin and I'm afraid to go solo spelunking in my jelly cave, but I figure it's time to explore a bit. Oh my god, that was one disgusting euphemism. Anyway, through Katie, I discovered that the cheap Herbal Essences hairspray works really well, so I got some of that too. Oh, and as for my acne, I thought I'd have to get Proactiv or some new more powerful kind of cleanser because it's been so terrible lately, but since I've been using Pond's cleaning towelettes my complexion has drastically improved in a shockingly short timespan. So I think I'm set.<
As far as my heavy-duty hygienic prep for these next two weeks, I have new razors, and I'm going to try to shave every couple of days to keep from breaking out and maybe fade the tan through the skin renewal that follows abrasion and exfoliation. I also have two tubes of hot oil left for my hair, which I'll use on the two preceding Saturdays. I guess the good part about being barricaded in the house is that I won't have to wash my hair, and I can let it marinate in its own natural oils between the hot oil sessions. Helloooo, softness. And I think I'm going to get a new set of whitening strips again. Geez, this is one full-out operation...but hey, it's for quite an occasion.
Talking about all this makes me sound like such a girly girl, but I'm just really picky about how I look and smell and feel. I can't be sexy, so I have to rely on radiating some sensuality. And being sensual is exactly what it sounds: it's not just about the sex appeal, it's about pleasing all the senses. Sight, smell, touch. I pride myself in the sophisticated sensuality that I've worked on for so long. Besides, most sexy girls seem a little trashy no matter how chic or refined they are.
I'm still a bit far off from the luminous pale skin that I'm trying for, but if I keep up with this meticulous beauty routine I'm sure I'll achieve that eventually. I would just rather be white because my body type is naturally a bit thick with a small waist. I think being pale would give me a sort of pin-up doll kind of look, and besides, I'm Asian. It just looks more classic. Hopefully my skin will cooperate...it loves overproducing moisture when I don't dry out the cells with UV rays...
Man, I really go on and on about this kind of thing. Makes me seem awfully shallow. I'm out.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment