All right, so apparently I've got a long list of chores to do as far as housework goes. But I don't really mind, because I honestly want to clean things up and get some practice cleaning up for college, and I don't have shit else to do anyway. Papa didn't do the best job in the world cleaning my shower. Or my robe. And I'm kind of afraid to look at the rest of my clothes. So I have my work cut out for me.
I have to design a system for all my yarn, throw out old clothes, reorganize my clothes, clean the bathroom, mow the lawn, and scrub the kitchen floor, which is really the only thing that seems useless and will piss me off. I think I'll probably take care of the rest of the kitchen while I'm at it, learn how to do laundry properly, and wash the dishes or something. I don't want my dad to have any excuse not to let me go out with Hunter when he can drive.
So I've got ten days to fade this tan a bit, take good care of my skin and hair, and keep things spic and span around the house.
Heeeere we go.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment