The only things I have to say about my trip is that Kansas City is not near as impressive as I thought it might be, and South Koreans are Nazis about piano.
Now that that whole ordeal is finally over, it's fairly smooth sailing from this point on. All that's left to stress about are finals, particularly the Trig and Chem ones. Once I'm past that then I can finally relax and spend some quality time with Jon. He has amassed probably an hour and a half's worth of songs to carjam to, and he's going to get those awesome generic gummy bears he always had in his car to munch on. We have to go to Sonic, because it's like our tradition, and plan to stay up all night playing old video games. Once we have a whole day to ourselves, we're going to film Stranded on an Island, Part Deux: (Cross-Dressing?)Zombie Islanders.
I really appreciate his friendship and support. He's never one who I can talk to about my relationship problems, but he knows how to make me forget about them for a while and just have fun.
For the last couple weeks of May, I've got to finish Alex's epic shirt and take the three pictures we've been planning to take: The Thinker, My Little Asian, and wheelbarrow run. I have an idea for a funny video if I can get Jon to film it. Oh, and I've got to get rid of the seven tanning sessions I never used. I didn't need them back when I should've used them; I got dumped. I might as well buy a few more while I'm at it. I also need to get around to getting my ears pierced like I've been wanting to for months...
I'll be pretty busy throughout the month of June. I'm going to get all of my tutoring hours out of the way for the A+ program, and hold up the job at Tropical Sno too. By the end of the month I'll finally be able to relax; Mom will be home, I'll be finished tutoring...no more messy house, no more annoying children, and no more pressing obligations aside from making snocones and driving around. Well, in July I'm going to visit New York for a week, but that's not an obligation in the negative sense. It's family time.
I'd love to go see NYC while I'm there, but gas will probably be too expensive. Auburn is at its most beautiful in the late summer, anyway. Spending a few leisurely days at the lake is just as good as wandering the urban sprawl.
Hopefully there's another Halo Party before everyone ships off to college. We need to have one last hurrah.
And hopefully...Hunter will show up sometime this summer...
:(
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment