I. Cannot. Concentrate.
I'm reading the lengthy, elaborate dialogue of Pride and Predjudice but I couldn't tell you what the hell was just talked about or who exactly was even participating in the conversation(partly because it takes some deciphering to begin with and partly because I'm just not processing it).
It's so stable it's fragile, I'm so comfortable I'm uncomfortable.
You're so great you scare the shit out of me.
Is it really supposed to be this easy? Seriously. Give me that first unsettling vibe. Display some deep-rooted social issue that I'll have to swallow in order to make things work. Tell me you're a Mormon or you have a mutilation fetish or something. If you don't start showing that you're fucked up, I'm going to worry that I'm the one who is.
It's never anyone's job but mine to tolerate the issues, but...I can't find anything to tolerate, and that's...intolerable.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment