What is it with me and sleeping till the afternoon lately? I missed some rain this morning and I'm rather upset about it.
Second day in a row that I've awakened to 3 or 4 texts. Good god, I'm popular. Kind of.
I'm feeling pretty indie right now and I'm not quite sure why. I could probably attribute that to the Death Cab blasting in my ears, sitting cross-legged, and sporting bedhead that is insane to the point of funny. Sleeping on curled and restyled hair without a wash in between results in some really interesting shapes by the 48th hour.
Why am I so boring today, hallo. Current and upcoming events...
Melodie's going-away party is tonight. I plan on sticking to Halo and not being a drunkard with the rest of them if that's what's gonna go down. I will most definitely make videos of the worst moments, though. Or well...the best from my point of view, the worst for them to remember.
School starts a week from today. I am considering suicide. Mom'll be home in 19 days. I might just wait till then so I can say goodbye properly, haaa.
Anyhow, when I'm back from the party there will be updates on how it went.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment