On my owny.
Without my Mellie.
Relatively boring party. After sucking at Halo we basically all just stood around and tried to talk over each other. Really, the best thing that happened last night was that Hunter talked to me on MSN for longer than ten messages.
I've got a lot of chores to get done. Oh, and Beijing Olympics today, exciting.
I hope nothing dangerous happened last night. Last I checked, there was a good amount of alcohol available for consumption, and I didn't get drunk dialed so I'm not sure that everyone's alright. If they hit up the rum then I'm sure they're all hung right the hell over, and I could smell someone smokin' the ganj before I left. Some of the other younger-than-21 sober kids, i.e. Breah, Melodie, and Briscoe, fled the scene shortly after I did though, and I don't really know anyone else that was there, so really I'm just worried about Jared. And Jake, too.
Bah. I'm sure if shit happened Breah would've given me a ring. I'm fairly certain she and Mellie stayed sober the whole night.
I really don't want to scrub this damn kitchen floor...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment