Saturday, July 12, 2008

it's about time I wrote a really long title for something because I never write really long titles for my blog entries so here we go.

This is kind of disgusting to talk about, but my leg hair is getting to the point where it is going to be waxable sometime soon. And if that works out, I won't have to shave for weeks! The tricky part will just be figuring out how to use the wax kit properly. I can weather pain no problem, I just don't want to do it wrong and waste twenty bucks.

I've been thinking about how I'd like to design my house. I know I don't want to do any major decorating, I like things nice and simple and minimal. Bold, solid colors for furniture. Nothing too light that will become obviously dirty, and no busy patterns. I want things to look modern with kind of a funky twist. Like the way I dress, really.

The only decorative room will be my studio, where there will be photos and guitars and bookshelves all over the walls and a great big grand piano. And I'll keep my computer in there, and all my manuscripts and everything. Oh, and I'm sure Hunter will hang out there with me. Everything I like to do in one place.

..if you get what I mean... ;)

Haaaahahaha.

Anyhow, those are part of my big plans for a big life someday. But right now I just feel like listening to music. And I really need to clean my room.

No comments: