Wednesday, May 21, 2008

jack of hearts

My mind's all mixed up again.

Well, I like to think that it is, but everything is actually very obvious. I can't do a damn thing about my situation because it's not my fault anymore. It never really was, but it's a lot clearer now. I'm not sure if the wakeup call lied in the ridiculous, implausible reason that I was dumped, a sense of repetition, or if something just happened to click. It was probably all three.

Whatever prompted my enlightenment about what was really wrong about my relationship, I'm glad it happened. I cry less and I have more fun now that I've stopped blaming myself. It doesn't stop me from missing Hunter, but it's a whole hell of a lot better than the sobby, pathetic mess our breakups used to reduce me to...

I beat Freecell games #211, 529, 211529, and 529211 today...

No comments: